Trouva Independent Retailer Awards: winners announced
Online marketplace, Trouva, has teamed up with FinTech venture, iZettle, to announce the winners of its Independent Retailer Awards.
Hall of fame as follows:
- Boutique of the Year – W.A Green
- Homewares Boutique of the Year – The Scandinavian Shop
- Womenswear Boutique of the Year –Darling and Gold
- Menswear Boutique of the Year – Sefton
- Gifts and Lifestyle Boutique of the year – Artisans and Adventures
- Kids Boutique of the Year – Barney and Beau
- In-Store Design Boutique of the Year – Future and Found
- Newbie on the Block Boutique of the Year – Decorum
- Specialist Boutique of the Year – Creighton’s Chocolaterie
- Most Influential Instagrammer of the Year – Little Deer
Mandeep Singh, CEO and Co-founder, Trouva, says: “We work closely with our boutique owners to make sure that being part of the Trouva community is a two-way street and our annual awards is just one way of celebrating and appreciating the relationship between us. This year’s awards were bigger and better than ever and showed off the best of our independent boutiques at home and in Berlin in partnership with the iZettle team.”
“Trouva has made a huge impact to my business since opening 18 months ago; it's given me a chance to access a previously unobtainable global audience, and the team has been fantastic at tackling logistics and sharing invaluable recommendations to help my business - everything from services like iZettle to how best to handle the Christmas rush,” says Zoe Anderson, owner of W.A Green, winner of the Boutique of the Year award.
“The curation of W.A. Green is so important to me – it’s a presentation of myself so it’s been scary showcasing that to the world. To be acknowledged for the shop's quirk is really amazing and I can’t wait to continue growing alongside Trouva towards a more independent future.”
Sign up for our free retail technology newsletter here.