Tech. to address digital revolution challenges/opportunities
Tech., brought to you by Retail Week and World Retail Congress, will take place on 12th-13th September in London.
This is pitched as the only event where retailers, tech suppliers, startups, investors and analysts join forces to work out how they will not only survive the digital revolution, but nail it. At Tech. the most disruptive thinkers are put under the spotlight - from the companies that are revolutionising their industries, to the tech firms creating the most innovative of products.
The event brings together more than 2,500 people and 180+ speakers from 800+ companies. 2018 speakers include:
- Martin Brok, President – EMEA, Starbucks
- Anne Marie Neatham, Chief Operations Officer, Ocado Technology
- Tom, Robot, MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
- Dave palmer, Director of Technology, Darktrace
- Adrienne Gormley, Vice President of Global Customer Experience & Head of EMEA, Dropbox
- Suju Rajan, VP& Head of Research, Criteo Labs
- Richard Blown, Head of Innovation, Hermes Innovation Lab
- Rebecca Salsbury, Head of Product, Audience Platform & Deputy Director, BBC
Festival passes start from £700, choose your pass here and by using the promo code RTIHTECH15 save 15% off the current ticket price.