RTIH’s most tweeted retail technology stories
Here at RTIH we’re big fans of Twitter and are busy building an amazing social media community of retail tech enthusiasts. These are the articles that are currently on their radars.
1. The future of retail is a seamless digital and physical experience
Check out this insightful article by Yeming Wang, Senior Director and Head of Global Key Accounts, Alibaba Cloud.
2. Cybertill research highlights omnichannel inventory management challenges
61% of High Street retailers don’t display in-store stock levels or availability by store on their websites, a feature that 42% of Brits want, according to research by Cybertill.
3. TfL announces retail innovation competition shortlist
Earlier this year, we reported that Transport for London (TfL) had launched a competition aiming to find an innovative concept that reimagines the use of physical retail space and delivers a unique experience for those who travel via its network. It has now shortlisted the following 10 concepts.
4. Klarna becomes most valuable European FinTech following major funding round
Swedish PayTech venture Klarna has closed a funding round valuing it at $5.5 billion, ahead of a potential stock market flotation.
5. Five stand out retail tech funding rounds in 2019